Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage – Largo Kitchen Restoration


Fire damage at this Largo home began with a grease fire in the kitchen. Grease fires burn very hot and cause a lot of smoke damage accompanied by soot damage an... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Largo Hotel


Commercial water damage struck this Largo hotel after a guest left the water running in the bathtub upon leaving the room. The carpeting in the room became soak... READ MORE



Condo in Largo Is Stormed by Water


The water that entered this first-floor condo after a storm wetted the hallway, but not the entire floor. The laminated floor planks that were saturated could n... READ MORE



Largo Rental Unit and Mold


The mold patch behind the dishwasher was a huge colony that had infested the drywall, particle board, and the plumbing inside the wall cavity. SERVPRO technicia... READ MORE



Smoke & Fire Damage to a Largo Condo


The smoke and sooty residue in this Largo bathroom was the result of a hair dryer that shorted and torched a towel and cosmetic products. The oily soot requires... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Largo Office Building


Commercial water damage struck this Largo administrative building when an interior water line ruptured within the walls. We were asked to mitigate the damages w... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Largo Office Facility


Storm damage to this Largo office facility resulted when a storm carrying very high winds tore part of the roof from the building. The very heavy rain associate... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Largo Home


Mold damage at this Largo home first showed up around the window sill that is shown. When we removed the molding and drywall to clean up the mold, we found a su... READ MORE



Fire Damage to a Largo Home Office


The electrical fire, from an overload of the saltwater aquarium equipment, damaged the wall, window trim, baseboards, and the wood flooring under the carpet. Ou... READ MORE



Kitchen


This 3-bedroom home on Bellair Beach sustained severe water damage after an ice maker line to the refrigerator burst over the weekend while home owners were awa... READ MORE