How Does SERVPRO Remediate Flood Damage in Clearwater?
SERVPRO Uses Numerous Tools and Methods to Handle Flood Damage in Clearwater.
West Florida is prone to powerful storms, heavy rains, and the flooding that often results from these weather patterns. Fortunately, when locals experience these issues, there are well-equipped remediation professionals that can help them.
Often, Clearwater residents suffer flood damage during Florida’s rainy season, which occurs between May and October. It is during these months when SERVPRO, a local biohazard cleaning company, performs most of its flood damage remediation work. Some of the services our technicians provide to impacted residents are:
- Water removal services using powerful extractors that can rapidly remove gallons of standing floodwater
- Hazardous waste and sewage cleanup using safe and environmentally-friendly methods
- House drying using cutting edge air movers, dehumidifiers, and Injectidry systems
- Home disinfection with advanced foggers and EPA-approved antimicrobials
- Deodorization with professional-grade deodorants
- Repairs of storm-related damage, including roof and ceiling leaks
With all that said, whenever you need flood damage cleanup or restoration services, do not hesitate to call your neighborhood SERVPRO of Largo at (727) 586-0060.